Tags are now exposed as a facet in 9.10+
- Add NXTag facet in the default registries for TP 9.10+
- Studio label: Document can be tagged
- Help label: Allows to manage tags
toon your document type. Available starting from Nuxeo Server LTS 2017.
- Placement: just above Full-text indexing of related text facet.
- Make sure that existing default doctypes (e.g. File, Picture, Video, etc) have this facet when appropriate depending on Nuxeo Server's default configuration
- When switching to TP 9.10, facet is available in the list.
- When adding the facet, generated XML takes the facet into account.
- When extending an existing doctype that has this facet, it is automatically selected.
- When switching to a TP < 9.10, facet is not available.
- When my document type inherits from a document type that has this facet, it automatically receives it
- When deploying a new document type made in Studio having the NXTag facet and creating a document of this type in Nuxeo Server, tags can be managed on this document
- When removing the facet in Studio and deploying the configuration again, tags can't be managed on the document anymore