Currently, copying a document type in studio modeler does not affect Designer. Designer layouts should be copied too.
- When a document type is copied in modeler, its layouts are copied in Designer too automatically.
- No additional layout is generated in Designer for the copied document type (e.g. if metadata layout was not configured yet for the original doctype, it is not created automatically for the copied doctype).
- When schema is embedded in modeler doctype, schema is copied too => copied layouts should reflect the new schema name.
- When schema is referenced in modeler doctype, ref is kept => copied layouts should keep the same reference.
- When layouts in designer use an element => copied layouts use the same element, element is kept unchanged.
Note: this only affects new copies. Document types that were copied before the introduction of this feature cannot benefit from it retroactively (to improve this, a layout copy in Designer feature should be introduced).