In workflows the directory, document and user/group property types are not available.
This is an issue with webui and the api more generally as it means that the server response when fetching tasks and workflows does not return the extended info like labels, user info...
- In workflow variables and node variables editors, provide the same options and UI than the one used in the schemas screen
- When wf and node schemas are generated, xsd files should take the constraints into account
As a Studio user
- I can define a directory, document or user / group property in wf variables and node variables on top of the existing options
- For regular properties the required, text format, text length constraints are available and applicable both in wf and node vars
- For specific properties the corresponding constraints are available and applicable both in wf and node vars
- When adding constraints they are generated in the corresponding schemas
- Existing schemas prior to the deployment are not impacted by this change (e.g. a string value remains as string without constraints, same for all existing types)
- In a node var edition form, I can't save the task when constraints are not filled in as expected. e.g. for a directory property the directory has to be selected before I can save the task.