- Take a Studio project targeting Nuxeo 6.0.
- Add a test automation chain and the operation Document.AddPermission with a permission ReadWrite and a username Administrator, and save the automation chain.
- Now, in application definition, target Nuxeo 8.10 and come back to your test automationchain: the username appears blank.
- Now, in application definition, target Nuxeo 6.0 and come back to your test automationchain: the username is still there.
Expected: username value is not lost in retargeting toward another Nuxeo version and value is shown.
Add a validation warning when:
- TP is > 6.0
- Value for user field is not empty
- Value for username field is empty
- Validation warning content:
In operation Document.AddPermission, field user was renamed to username since Nuxeo Server LTS 2015. You might wish to fill in this field with the value [user field value] that you were using in Nuxeo Server 6.0.
- Make sure that the value shown in the validation warning is properly escaped to prevent XSS flaws.