- You have two branches, master and another one.
- both of them have the same "next version"
- you checkout master
- you change to intermediate mode (it works in simple mode)
- you cannot get the artifact
- server logs are scarce:
Workaround: change the "next version" in master.
Update: not sure, maybe the real issue is the following:
- you create a project. It starts with a "next version", and generate everything it needs for that.
- you use the import for a branch, it updates the "next version" in the corresponding `application.xml` file, but this is done outside of the normal workflow, which would update metadata/artifacts for the new version.
- Thus when you update the "next version" through the regular way, you force an update, and artifact download recovers.
- application.xml change in the 'import' commit:
Check if this issue happens
- only after project copy (only happens to Nuxeo insiders and we have a workaround, lower priority)
- in other cases too (higher priority)
=> Create the corresponding tickets