See the picture attached ("FacetAndSchemasRegistry.jpg").
When a Facet is declared in the registry and this facet comes witch schemas, (and these schemas are declared in "schemas"), Studio should display these extra schemas in the document type definition.
No seing these extra schemas is confusing and there is a risk a user explicitly add them manually while they should stay linked to the facet.
- Show below the inherited schemas a new text "Schemas brought by facets: anotherSchema (anotherFacetName*), myCustomSchema (facetName*)..." => schemas list is ordered alphabetically
- The schemas list should take into account the schemas added by all facets: existing and custom ones declaring schemas
- Show a validation warning when a schema brought by a facet is selected in the extra schemas:
- * => if possible (not too costly, otherwise a dedicated ticket should be created) show the facet name bringing the schema. When a schema is brought by several facets: show the schema name only once, and show all the facet names that bring it.
HOW TO DEMO / TEST
- Create a doctype inheriting from Document, select the "Has Related Text, Audio, Picture, Video, Storyboard" facets (requires the DAM dependency)
- In the schemas tab, the facet schemas appear:
- Adding the file schema manually in the extra schemas lead to a validation warning
- Update the doctype to inherit from File
- The validation warning disappears because the file schema is not in the extra schemas anymore