The Release popup is disturbing:
- Help version format looks like a title but it's not
- The content of the help is interesting but very long: opening the help is disturbing
- The warning box seems related to the field above but it's not the case
- Add a Create Release title
- Move the Help below the field of Released Version (where you need it)
- Review Help content (see suggestion below)
- Add a message about the ability to release through a REST API
Help content suggestion:
A version has 3 numbers and an optional qualifier:
"7.11.2"or "1.2.3-candidate1" are valid, "12", "1.7", "release-1.2.3" are not.
The first number is a major version: usually used for a major change in an application.
The second number is a minor version: usually used for a minor change in an application.
The third number is a revision: usually used for bugfix releases.
The qualifier can contain alphanumeric characters, '-', '_' and '.' but no spaces, e.g.: alpha, beta, rc1, etc.