As a Studio user, I can click on an Export Project Documentation button:
From the application information screen:
- I export documentation for my current working branch. When bm advanced features are not activated this defaults to the master branch automatically.
From the branches list:
- I export documentation for the selected branch.
From the releases list:
- I export documentation for the selected release.
Export is a zip file containing:
A PDF file with:
- A specific mention / watermark for trials
- The application name
- The application exported branch name,
- Export date,
- Target platform version,
- Imported application templates list
- The application overview documentation
- Exported branch documentation
- Exported branch releases / tags id and documentation
- Features list with their documentation, organised by feature type
- A feature dependency graph using StudioViz
- Documentation attachments uploaded by the customer (not talking about the resources like images or translation files but a dedicated feature)