Depending on the screen, there are two ways to delete a field:
- by checking a box and clicking on a Delete button on top of the form,
- by clicking on an icon and clicking Remove in the contextual menu.
I have the impression that the checkbox one occurs when there is no other action available on the field, but it would be more consistent to have only one behavior.
Plus, one action is called Delete and the other Remove (see subtask NXS-1880 ).
Additional info from
NXS-82: Bevavior on tables is not consistent
- in document schema, to delete a field you have to check a checkbox on the field line and then hit "Delete field" action on top. You cannot click right on the checkbox or row.
- on the document layout, to delete a row you have to check a checkbox on the line and a menu appears with possible actions (delete, move up/down...). You cannot click right on the checkbox or row.
- on the vocabulary table, to delete a row you have click right on the row, and a menu appears with possible actions (delete, move up...). There is no checkbox.
- on the project page there's no checkbox but a delete link at the end of the line. You cannot click right on the row.
|Labels > Delete and Remove in tables||Open||Unassigned|