With nuxeo-coldstorage-2021.0.0-rc.15 and nuxeo-coldstorage:10.0.0-rc.43
- User with Read permission to a document already stored in Coldstorage is able to click on the Retrieve file from cold storage and confirms the action.
- On WebUI, the document's InfoBar should change to message related to the document's Retrieval being under way
- On S3, the blob should state that the blob's "Restoration in progress"
- On S3, you can see the blob is in "Restoration in progress" state
- Document's InfoBar doesn't change
- The user gets an error toast on WebUI and the devtools console shows a couple of errors.
- In the logs, one can see the Warning message:
Caught error: Failed to invoke operation Document.RequestRetrievalFromColdStorage, Privilege 'WriteProperties' is not granted to 'jdoe'
Caused by: org.nuxeo.ecm.core.api.DocumentSecurityException: Failed to invoke operation Document.RequestRetrievalFromColdStorage, Privilege 'WriteProperties' is not granted to 'jdoe'