Add a new simple pipeline running on the master branch with its related Jenkinsfile: release.groovy.
This job is parametrized with a Nuxeo build version (such as 2021.0.1) to promote a given build as a release.
For now, it's triggered manually.
This job should:
- Checkout the build tag to promote.
- Update the new Maven POM with the released version by removing -SNAPSHOT.
- Add a release commit.
- Add a tag pointing to this release commit.
- Update the master branch version to the next SNAPSHOT version. Also, update the new Maven POM.
- Validate the updated POMs and push to GitHub.
- Upload Nuxeo ColdStorage Package to Connect prod.