Affects Version/s: 9.10
The Automation Notification>Document.mail sends mail even with the Nuxeo SMTP services state has been set to passive.
How to reproduce
- Configure a Nuxeo 9.10(+HFs) +JSF+a project where the Document.Mail automation operation is called through a User Action
- Configure a fake SMTP server with Nuxeo
- calls the Document.Mail operation => verify the mail is sent OK to the fake SMTP server
- In http://localhost:8080/nuxeo/nxadmin/default/default-domain/@view_admin?tabIds=MAIN_TABS%3Aadmin&conversationId=0NXMAIN1 , set the SMTP service status to passive
- calls the Document.Mail operation => verify the mail is still sent OK to the fake SMTP server, although one expects the Document.Mail to result in a NoOp action in this case.
The Document.Mail should result in a NoOp action if the Nuxeo SMTP service status has been set to Passive