Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Aspera Connector
NXP-27574 introduce different changes on both sides UI and Server.
When dealing with the
NXP-27574 we observers that some exiting codes can be improved like:
Refactor the code responsible of creation the Nuxeo documents of the Transfer files
- Replace the process creating those documents by using a computation instead of A Worker
- Add more integration tests: S3...
This new ticket will be responsible to deal with the points above but also dealing with the remarques (FIXME, TODO) that we left when dealing
NXP-27574 like for example here to be more consistent we should look for the FIXME and TODO and correct them.
as UI improvements:
- improve the JS documentation
- avoid duplication between for example transfer summary and meta data by using the introduced behaviour for exemple to avoid make same code to retrieve infos from server.
- I don't know if we have a dedicated ticket but we should try to find a best solution for the refresh on a list of transfer because it makes some inconsistency
- We should also deal the automatique creation of a transfer, some times it seems for me that it's not visible on UI and when we try to create a new one it ended with an error and there an existing code which disable the polling at then end the new created transfer will in the wrong state ....