Steps to reproduce:
- User has at least one Retention Rule available, as well as some documents to attach it to
- User navigates to Retention > Retention search
- User picks filter "Not under legal hold" in the lower panel and clicks on "Legal Hold" (screenshot)
- User types a description and clicks "Legal Hold"
- Legal Hold confirmation dialog closes
- There is a notification that the document is under Legal Hold - "Legal hold set"
- User can immediately confirm the document is under Legal Hold.
- Legal Hold confirmation dialog doesn't close
- There is only a notification that reads "Setting Legal Hold"
- User can only confirm the document is under legal hold after refreshing the page.
Although the Unhold action doesn't involve a confirmation dialog, it also has the issue of having to refresh the page to confirm the document is no longer under legal hold.