Affects Version/s: 10.10
The scenario is the following:
- login as Administrator
- create a user test
- create a document MyDoc and block permission inheritance (user test cannot read this document)
- start a serial workflow and request user test to validate MyDoc
- logout from Administrator and login as test
- navigate to the document MyDoc and start the task from the MyDoc page
- validate the document in the task form
- you are redirected to the latest document displayed before handling the task which is MyDoc to which your temporary permission has been revoked => HTTP 403 is displayed
Privilege 'Read' is not granted to 'test'
Expected result: a non-error screen is displayed to the user, such as his home page.
NXP-27071 does not handle this case.