There are different symptoms for the same JSF feature: Specifically, the listing of documents containing multivalued complex with blobs is failing:
If using the following contribution to avoid JSF optimisations,
then the symptom is that the blobs of the document in line 1 are downloaded correctly, while when attempting to download the blobs of the other documents, you are taken back to the main page.
If not using the above contribution, then the symptom is that the blobs are garbled: the display of the blobs is correct, but when downloaded, the blob returned does not match the one clicked, and maybe not even the one of the right document.
If not using the above contribution and using the JSF Development mode activated , the issues vanished, all happens fine: the blobs clicked are the ones downloaded.
How to reproduce:
- Use Nuxeo 9.10 hotfixed and deploy the project:
- Take 5 binaries of different types: Support.docx, Support.png, Support.jpeg, Support.pdf, Support-vertical.png
- Create 1 document of type Doc1 containing 1 document as file:content and the 3 other binaries as cmplx:Blb
- Create 2 other documents on the same model but mixing the order of the binaries.
Observe the reported symptoms in the following way:
- Go to the search page and use the MyCV request: the 3 documents are displayed with their blobs:
- Click on the different blobs, e.g. Support.jpeg, notice that this can return e.g. Support.docx (even if that document does not include this binary!) or take you to the main page, or works OK, depending on the scenario tested.
The project consists in the definition of the document type Doc1 and a search content view with as display a table layout displaying the title of the document and the complexes in a list with display in-line.