Type: New Feature
Affects Version/s: None
As a document manager, I want the main file to be stored on S3 Glacier for :
- all the documents having the same main file,
- all the versions of a document having the same main file,
in order to not having the same file on both S3 and S3 Glacier depending on the document, so that I keep saving cost and not increase it.
The goal is to handle deduplication logic and making sure we keep a consistent behavior for transfer to S3 Glacier in all cases, meaning not having the same file in both S3 and S3 Glacier depending on the documents.
- When I transfer to S3 Glacier a document having a main file referenced in other documents, the main file is transferred on S3 Glacier for all occurrences of the file,
- When I have a document with several versions having all the same main file, the original file will be on S3 Glacier for all versions
- When I have a document with several versions, including some versions having the same main file, the original file will point to S3 Glacier for all the versions having the same main file