Affects Version/s: 10.10
When using the drag-down autofill on a cell with a vocabulary widget for which you just set the value, the "copied" cells show the vocabulary entry's ID instead of the vocabulary entry's label.
- log in the Web UI
- create a Workspace and 2 Files in it
- go to the Workspace listing and hide all the columns except Title and Nature
- open the spreadsheet editor
- set the Nature cell of the first file to Accomodation application form (see how the directory entry label is rendered)
- use the drag-down autofill on the Nature cell of the first file to set the Nature cell of the second file
the Nature cell of the second file is rendered with directory entry label Accomodation application form.
the Nature cell of the second file is rendered with directory entry ID AccomodationApplicationForm.
This behavior does not happen when the value of the cell is already set to a value when opening the spreadsheet editor.
When the value of the cell is empty, then set, then drag-down autofill'ed, it misbehaves.