To produce the bug, please follow the steps below:
- connect to you Nuxeo plateforme (10.10 or 11.1)
- you should have installed JSF UI and WEB UI
- under jsf ui (http://NUXEO_SERVER/nuxeo/jsf/#!/home): create a file or a note -> add a comment -> reply on this comment.
- navigate to you created file using WEB UI (http://NUXEO_SERVER/nuxeo/ui/#!/home)
- on the right panel you should see the create comment and his reply -> edit a reply and save it -> an error popup will be displayed
The problem is the reply created under JSF UI will be an ordinary comment, this means it is not an external entity
but when we use the web ui to update it, the comment managers (here) will treats them as an external entity (here), but the properties of external entities are missed and we end up with an exception PropertyNotFoundException here