Affects Version/s: 10.10
This can be reproduced on nightly:
- create a folder named pouetFolder
- create a folder in it named pouetFolderChild
- trash pouetFolderChild
- trash pouetFolder
- After trashing the parent folder, its path is renamed and the isTrashed flag is set:
And so does the child:
- Restore the parent pouetFolder and observe the parent's path is renamed and cannot be found by its trashed path:
But only by its original path:
Which is correct and expected.
- Nevertheless, the child is untrashed but its path is not renamed.
The isTrashed flag is unset but the trashed path remains.
Trying to access it through its trashed path still works:
Obviously the original path has not been restored:
Expected behavior: the restored children documents should have their path updated like the parent.