Steps to reproduce:
(As a user with Read/Write permissions on a folder)
- Navigate to the folder and click on the Add Content button.
- Click on the IMPORT tab, then click on Drag and drop, or click to select files to upload.
- Select a variety of files (see files attached in ZIP).
- Click on Add Properties
- Modify the properties as follows:
File Type Format text-document.txt Note Text docx-document.docx File pdf-document.pdf File png-photo.png Picture jpeg-photo.jpeg Picture
- Click on the Create button.
=> A toaster notification appears saying that the last file in the list has been created, for example, "Created file jpeg-photo.jpeg.", however an error message appears in the Import dialog saying "These documents could not be created".
=> Only the last file in the list is actually created.
Error in browser console:
No errors in server log.
User can continue to click Create for all of the documents in the Import dialog, though this is not a scalable solution