Steps to reproduce:
- Configure email notifications on the Nuxeo instance.
- As a poweruser, navigate to a File document.
- Click on the Permissions tab and click the New button on the PERMISSIONS ASSIGNED TO EXTERNAL USERS section.
- Enter an email address.
- Set the From date to today and the To date to tomorrow.
- Click on the Create button.
=> Notification email with link to document should be sent.
- Right-click on the link to copy the link address.
- Open a private browser and paste the link.
=> Redirected to https://nightly-rainforest.nuxeo.com/nuxeo/ui/NUXEO_SERVER/nuxeo/ui/sw.js?ts=[some_token]#!/doc/default/[UUID] and some code is displayed (see attached screenshot).
- Open another tab in the same browser and paste the link again.
=> File loads as expected.
This time not reproduced in Firefox, Edge or Safari.