As a record manager, I want to configure one or several actions to be automatically executed once the retention period has expired for my document, so that I can avoid manual actions as deletion once the expiration date is reached.
The post retention actions section allows to add 1 or several actions to be automatically triggered once the expiration date is reached.
- The available actions are filtered among the automation chains and automation scripts.
- By default, only the "Delete" action is available.
- Several actions can be added by configuration on Studio
- Post retention action section:
The list of available list is available by using a vocabulary and automation chains/scripts.
To add a new action, the implementer have to add an automation chain or script and an entry in the vocabulary
- For a retention policy with "Delete" as a post action retention, the document is automatically deleted at expiration time
- For a retention policy with a custom action "notify" and "archive", both of the related automation chains/scripts are processed at expiration time