Affects Version/s: 9.10
Reproduction steps on Nuxeo 9.10-HF32 w/JSF UI, Amazon S3 Online Storage,
NXP-27316 Patch, KVBlobTransientStore w/SQL KV Storage and s3 BlobProviders installed, and nuxeo.conf property nuxeo.s3storage.directdownload=true:
1. Add test-lazy-rendition-contribution to the "custom" template without rendition definitions "iamlazy", "lazyAutomation" and "lazyDelayedErrorAutomationRendition".
2. Add "custom" to templates in nuxeo.conf
3. Create workspace1
4. Create folder1 in workspace1
5. Upload ten files into folder1, each of which has a Main File size of approximately 50MB. The objective is to make the folder size sufficiently large to cause the zipTreeExportLazily rendition to take several seconds to generate (will vary, of course, based on test server configuration)
6. Generate a zipTreeExportLazily stored rendition by executing the following script
7. Verify the downloaded "export.zip" file matches the folder contents
8. Add a new file to folder1 by incrementing i each time starting with 11
9. Increment folder1 property dc:issued value (propertyValue=<previous value + 1> below starting with 1340000000001) so its rendition will be re-generated on next request
10. Initiate generation of the latest available rendition
Expected results: an HTTP 302 response followed by an HTTP 200 response w/Content-Disposition: inline; filename=inprogress and Content-Type suffix stale=true
Actual results: an HTTP 302 response followed by an HTTP 404 response w/Content-Type: application/xml and the following content:
This is a blocker to our future OpenShift deployment. This test was executed using the rook-ceph 1.0.1 Object Storage Gateway S3 interface running on OpenShift 3.11.