Affects Version/s: 10.10
Component/s: Web UI
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a first Note document who title is "Welcome to Paris"
- Create a second Note document who title is "Welcome to Toulouse"
- Add a comment to the second Note document
- Navigate to the search screen
- Fill the fulltext field with the word "Welcome" and hit and Enter key
- The results are displayed
- Click on the link "Display the results" at the right of the Filters dropdown
- The 2 documents are listed in the left column
- Click on the document "Welcome to Paris"
- Scroll down in the Details view until you see the Comments area which does not contain any comment
- Click on the document "Welcome to Toulouse" and observe that a comment is displayed
- Click on the document "Welcome to Paris" and observe that the previous comment is still displayed, whereas it should be empty
Expected behavior: the comment area should be refreshed when displaying another document