NXP-27324 that moved all JSF related modules to nuxeo-jsf-ui, we can extract it to its own git repository.
Keep git history.
- code/: all Java modules
- packages/: nxr and packages
- ftest/: all functional tests running on JSF UI
Extracting it will imply some changes:
- Update marketplace.ini to build the JSF UI package first
- Add a new QA job to build the new repository, Java modules and package
- Find a way to update the Test and Push template to also build and launch tests of the nuxeo-jsf-ui repository when running a test and push.
We'll also need to split addons/nuxeo-platform-document-routing/nuxeo-routing-default/etc/update.sh because there's a part that handles JSF inside it.