Affects Version/s: 10.10
Component/s: Image Management
When the target size of a picture conversion is computed, the values (width or height) are truncated, instead of rounded => it will cause an inconsistency between the metadata saved on the document and the real size of the generated picture.
- Take a picture whose size is 1638x2000px
- ImagingComponent#getSize will compute a size of 81x100px for the thumbnail
- The search ratio would give 81,9x100 which should be rounded to 82x100
- The conversion will call the command
- It produces a picture whose size is 81x99 (!= 81x100)