- Create a Jenkins X team in the new Kubernetes cluster: "fit"? "platform"? ...
- Create a Node.js builder.
- Create a pipeline from https://github.com/nuxeo/rest-api-compatibility-tests to run at least yarn test against a Nuxeo Platform in 10.10-HFXX and/or master?
What was done:
- Created the Jenkins X "platform" team accessible at http://jenkins.platform.126.96.36.199.nip.io.
- Installed/configured the following plugins:
- GitHub for PR build statuses.
- JIRA for issue updates.
- Embeddable Build Status for the build status badge.
- Configured the branch patterns triggering the multibranch pipeline jobs:
- Imported these GitHub repositories, which created a multibranch pipeline job for each one of them:
- https://github.com/nuxeo/nuxeo-helm-charts (required for the second one)
- Didn't create a specific builder (aka agent), relying on the default jenkins-nodejs is enough for now (node: v11.14.0, yarn: v1.3.2).
- Running the REST API compatibility tests against the nuxeo/nuxeo:master Docker image configured with PostgreSQL and Elasticsearch, installed with the nuxeo Helm chart, archiving the server.log artifact. See http://jenkins.platform.188.8.131.52.nip.io/job/nuxeo/job/rest-api-compatibility-tests/.