Shared searches do not display any results
Steps to reproduce:
Given two users on nightly with Everything permission on all documents:
- Log in as a user with Everything permission on all documents.
- Click on the Asset search in the left menu.
- Click on several filters to return a certain number of results. For example, on nightly, select the following filters which should display 3 results:
- Asset Type: Picture
- Asset Format: image/png
- Asset Width: Between 500 px and 1,500 px
- Asset Height: Between 500 px and 1,500 px
- Save the search using the Save As button.
- Click on the three dots beside the Save As button and share the search with a different user who also has Everything permission on all documents.
- Log out, then log in as the second user.
- Navigate to Asset Search and select the shared Search from the top of the drawer.
=> No results are shown.
=> Number of results at the top is not always accurate.
(See attached screenshots)