Affects Version/s: 9.10, 10.3
When content view user_open_tasks is configured to use ES, filtering on the task name (in the search from) filters out the results even though it should show results.
- in nuxeo.conf, add user_open_tasks to configuration variable elasticsearch.override.pageproviders
- restart the Nuxeo Platform
- in JSF UI, start a Serial document review workflow on a document
- navigate to HOME > Workflow, the content view lists 1 task
- in the content view's search form, set field Task Name to [Serial document review] Choose Participants and click the Filter button
1 task is listed by the content view
no task is listed by the content view
It is because the predicate for task name uses the ILIKE operator. When it is converted to a ES DSL query it adds a wildcard part to the query like this:
Without the query part, it gives all the open tasks.
use operator = instead of ILIKE for the task name predicate, here is a XML extension: