Steps to reproduce:
- Configure a custom document with custom schema.
- Add the fields from the custom schema to each of the custom document's layouts.
- On the edit layout, select one of the custom fields and click on the pencil icon to open the Layout Widget Editor.
- Scroll down to Advanced mode configuration and click in the blank space below the heading to make the textbox appear.
- Enter the following:
- Save and deploy.
- Create the custom document, with the title "Hide me".
- Edit the document.
=> The custom field is visible, not hidden.
=> The custom field is not editable.
I am not sure about this test scenario – expected results were not made clear, but it seems like the field should be hidden.