Resolution: Not A Bug
Affects Version/s: 10.3-SNAPSHOT
Fix Version/s: 10.3
Component/s: Seam / JSF UI
Steps to reproduce:
- In Studio modeler, configure a custom document.
- To the custom document's schema, add a multi-valued string property with the following constraint:
- select Web link pattern
- In the Layout Widget editor, choose a template widget and upload the attached template.
- Add the field to all three layouts and deploy.
- Try creating a custom document in Nuxeo and add https://www.nuxeo.com
=> Error page appears, errors in server.log
- Should be able to create the custom document with a URL in the constrained field.
- If the URL doesn't fit the correct pattern, an error message should appear in the form instead of crashing the UI.