Affects Version/s: 10.2
Environment:MongoDB 4.0, Nuxeo 10.2
Whenever I override the user schema using nuxeo studio, I cannot login properly.
- In studio, create a new schema named user with the prefix user
- Reference the default user schema (the one present in the source code of nuxeo)
- Create a user using the UI and define a password
- Logout and try to login with the newly created user
- The password is not stored depending on the corresponding directory property passwordHashAlgorithm
- Everything works fine using h2db and postgresql
- Whenever I remove the prefix in the file extension.xml it works properly
- I did not try to add new properties to the override user schema
- MongoDB 4.0
- Nuxeo 10.2
Attached, the studio project I have used to reproduce the issue.