- install Nuxeo
- install Web UI
- create a custom document type
- add an icon to it
- sync the project server-side
- create several documents with different title lengths (don't forget to add some spaces)
- leave all fields empty in the search form and click Search
- observe the title lines are wrapped and the icon sizes are not homogeneous (see standardSearchResult.png)
Expected result: Icons of a document type should all have the same size in the results table.
Note: it seems the longer the title the smaller the icon.