Affects Version/s: 9.10, 10.2
Component/s: Web UI
- install Nuxeo with WebUI
- in Studio, configure Trash management according to
- sync the project server-side
- create a workspace
- create a File document
- delete the File document
- click the Trash icon on the left panel
- click the full text field
- press the ENTER key
- observe the File document is present
- click it
- observe the You are viewing a trashed document. message
- click the Recently Viewed icon in the left panel
- click the delete File in the list (it should appear at the top)
- observe the 404 error in the right panel (see trashedDocument.png)
- observe the url is the one of the document before being trashed, for instance:
it differs from the trash document similar to:
Expected behavior: there should be no 404 error.
Suggestion 1: modify the recently viewed document reference to match the trashed one, so that we can consult the deleted document from the Recently Viewed panel. But the issue would appear anyway if we permanently delete the document.
Suggestion 2: remove a deleted document from the Recently Viewed document list to avoid any further issue
Note: either implementation should be acceptable, it is up to product/dev to decide which way to go.