- install Nuxeo
- install S3 addon
- create a File document and upload a file to it
- check the tmp folder
- observe an nxbincache folder is present
- wait for some time, even an hour
- observe the file is still present
- stop Nuxeo
- observe the file has been purged from tmp folder
Expected behavior: in production, some environments cannot be restarted on the sole purpose of cleaning the tmp folder. This should be done on-the-fly.
Note: this is due to the nxbincache file being created as a JVM temporary file, thus deleted only when the JVM stops:
Also, the folder is declared as a LRU cache but checking the getSize method defined here:
it is never used except in testLRUFileCache:
So the max size is never evaluated.