As a user with read access to a document
I want to be able to create a comment/reply on that document
So that I can express my point of view on the document
A user can create a comment on a document or a reply on a comment
Comments have an input at the bottom (end of all comments) :
- placeholder should be "Write a comment here"
- once submitted, it should create a new comment at the bottom.
Reply action is presented on every comment.
- clicking will present and focus on an input. It loads also the first batch of replies.
- once submitted, it should create a new comment at the bottom of the replies.
- I create a new comment, it is presented with comment format right after. if I refresh the document I should see the comment
- I create a new reply, it is presented with reply format at the end of replies. If I refresh the document and expand the replies from the correct comment, my reply should be there
- I should be able to create several comments in series without refresh the app
- I should be able to create several replies in series without refresh the app
- I should be able to create several replies in series on different comments without refresh the app
- Comments and replies created present the correct "time ago" text