As a user with read access to a document
I want to be able to read comments/replies on that document
So that I can understand opinions or enrich information from other users
Comments have only two levels: comment and thread of replies.
Comments are shown ordered from older (top) to recent (bottom):
- information shown
- how much time ago was it created/edit (nuxeo-date as in activity)
- edit "tag"
- Maximum of 10 comments are shown
- A show more appears on top, pushing all the comments at the top with the same sort
- maximum of 256 characters on each comment
- A Show all action loads the full comment
Replies are shown inside the corresponding comment with the same ordering
- Initially, only the name of the latest reply appear
- A "X replies" appears, if pressed 10 replyes are loaded and a "Load all replies" appears.
- On a document with lots of comments I can see every comment by using "show more" action
- Comments are ordered from older on top to recent on bottom
- I can see every comment reply using the "show more" action
- depends on
NXP-24746 Implement a REST api for CommentService
ELEMENTS-780 Add new icon to comment reply action