Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: 10.2
I would like to integrate Arender Previewer to Web UI so that it is possible to annotate the asset that I am looking at in Nuxeo with Arender.
- New `Annotation` pill that will show up only on document with a `File` schema.
- When the pill is open:
- An operation (see comment from kevin) is runed to resolve the iframe URL
- An full page iframe with the returned URL is presented.
- Only documents with File schema have a the new `Annotations` pill.
- When I click the `Annotations` the document page presents the arender interface for the main blob in full page, allowing see, create and edit annotations
Arender demo url running the code attached in a comment.
For demo purpose, the attached code was written to create a button that is able to launch Arender with the document that is being previewed.
The code is able to retrieve the token, build the URL and manage to open Arender in a new tabl with the video or image file that is being viewed in Nuxeo.