Affects Version/s: 7.10, 8.10, 9.10, 10.1
In 6.0, using a vocabulary with 2 entries (IDs TRUE and FALSE) used to work with a selectOneRadioDirectory on a boolean property. Since LTS 2015, a validation error The value "TRUE" must be a boolean. is produced.
- create a Studio vocabulary with 2 entries:
- id: TRUE
- id: FALSE
- define a new document type in Studio with one boolean field
- in its creation layout, use a Generic widget with:
- add the xpath of the boolean property in the Fields property
- set Widget type property to selectOneRadioDirectory
- set Vocabulary property to the vocabulary created above
- set Required property to Yes
- Deploy in a Nuxeo instance
- in the Nuxeo instance, create an instance of the document type defined above with the radio button for the boolean property set to TRUE or FALSE
: the document gets created with the boolean property set to TRUE or FALSE.
: a validation error The value "TRUE" must be a boolean. or The value "FALSE" must be a boolean. is displayed under the radio button.
This is happening since LTS 2015, it was working in 6.0.