Steps to reproduce:
- Set Target Platform to 10.1
- Create a new Automation Chain.
- Add the Services > Audit.LogEvent operation.
- Click on the Expression Editor icon beside the Event field.
- Wonder what kind of expression is required in this field.
- Click on the online help link.
=> A tab opens with URL: http://explorer.nuxeo.com/nuxeo/site/distribution/Nuxeo%20Platform-5.6/viewOperation/Audit.LogEvent
=> The following error appears on the page:
- The link should lead to the operation's page in the 10.1 distribution, not 5.6.
Unfortunately, this will also fail because 10.1 is not available in Explorer (see RELEASE-541). In that case:
Expected behavior if target platform is not available in Explorer:
- The link should lead to the operation's page in the most recent available distribution on explorer.