Affects Version/s: 7.10, 8.10, 9.10, 10.1
Component/s: Layouts & Widgets
in the JSF UI:
- in Studio create a new document type
- add a complex field
- in the complex field, add a Directory field linked to *directory nature
- define the create layout and use a single directory radio widget for the Directory field
- add a custom property to the single directory radio widget named onchange and value alert(this.value);
- deploy to a Nuxeo instance
The alert that is supposed to happen when a selection is done on the single directory radio widget does not happen.
The same problem occurs in a multivalued complex field.
The problem does NOT occur, and the alert is rendered, when a single directory radio widget is used for a field not in a complex field or a multivalued complex field (at the top-level of the schema i.e. for field field1 in screenshot below).