Affects Version/s: 9.10-HF04
At least in some cases, having a document type with mandatory metadata (a directory one for instance), even if this metadata has a default value, an automatic creation of this document type through structure template mechanism leads to error.
- Create a folderish document type A
- Create a document type B
- Add to B a custom mandatory metadata of type directory
- Define a default legit value for this metadata
- Add a Structure Template for type A, which should automatically create a document B under it
- Deploy on a Nuxeo, and try to create a document A. This raises an error visible in server.log
Example stacktrace enclosed.