Affects Version/s: 8.10, 9.10, 10.1
Component/s: Layouts & Widgets
Release Notes Summary:Multi-value complex property has the expected behavior used in a multiple generic suggestion widget.
Sprint:nxfit 10.2.7, nxAT Sprint 10.10.2, nxAT Sprint 10.3.4, nxAT Sprint 10.10.1, nxAT Sprint 11.1.1, nxAT Sprint 11.1.2
Widget 'Multiple generic suggestion (advanced)' used for a multi-valued string property in a multi-valued complex property does not save updates when there is only 1 item in the multi-valued complex property.
Create a new Automation Scripting named NXP24700 with:
- a parameter named searchTerm
- Output type blob
- the following code:
- define a new document type named
- in schema tab, add a multi-valued complex field named complexlist
- edit the complexlist field and add a multi-valued string field named field1
- in the Edit layout tab, select schema nxp-24700 under Widgets by property section of Featured Widgets and drag and drop Complexlist on the WARNING widget in column Column 1 of the layout
- edit the widget and set attribute Display to Table and save
- edit Complexlist widget's subwidget Field1 and change its Widget Type to Multiple generic suggestion (advanced) and save
- edit Field1 subwidget and:
- set Minimum characters to 0
- set Selection Formatter to myformatter
- remove custom property listTemplateItem if defined
- save the document type
- edit layout View layout and import the Edit layout. Save the document type
- deploy the Studio project in a Nuxeo instance
- create a workspace named
- create a document of type
NXP-24700(fill the mandatory field Title)
- go to Edit tab, add an item to Complexlist field and select 0 in field Field1
- click Save
- back in Summary tab, Complexlist field has 1 item with Field1 set to 0
- go to Edit tab again, add 1 to field Field1 of existing item of field Complexlist
- click Save
: back in Summary tab, Complexlist field has 1 item with Field1 set to 0 and 1.
: back in Summary tab, Complexlist field has 1 item with Field1 set to 0 ONLY.
The problem only occurs when the field Complexlist contains only 1 item.
: Add a 2nd empty item to field Complexlist, then, updates to Field1 get saved.