Loading tags via the Nuxeo CSV add-on are not working correctly.
- I can put whatever value I desire in username, regardless if whether there is such a user defined in the system (maybe not a bug).
- if I leave username out altogether, I get null as a value, rather than myself. Expected: my username.
- I am able to put values like This And That (mixed case with spaces) whereas when done via the UI these are always trimmed and set to lowercase.
- the confirmation toast message in WebUI shows me a msg with the untrimmed mixed-case version as I typed it, despite that it's not what was saved to the document. Expected: at least tell me what the tag really was.
- values created during CSV Import are not returned at all in the Tag suggestion (as I begin to type a letter, I don't see any of the existing tags that were imported via CSV, but only ones I added afterward via the UI)
- I am unable to delete any tag created via CSV Importer. This was tested with username as null, with username of myself, and when the current user has ManageEverything permission.
- Deleting a CSVImported tag erroneously shows me a 'confirmation toast' in the WebUI to tell me that the tag was successfully removed from the document, when in fact it was not. Expected: the truth is always better.