Type: User story
Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: 10.3
Component/s: Web UI
Release Notes Summary:Ability to publish a set of documents in bulk
Sprint:nxGang Sprint 10.3.7
As an user with write permissions on a folderish doc and on listing
I want to select and publish documents on a publishing space document.
So that others can view a version/rendition of that document
On a listing, when user selects a set of items a publish action should be present on the selection bar. (Use same approach used for delete when documents are not publishable).
When the user presses that action it should be available for configuration:
- Destination : the new container finder, configured to find only `PublishSpace` documents, to allow user to pick publishing destination. User is only allowed to publish on documents with write permission. It will display an error if the user doesn't have write permission.
- Version: latest version ( ie 1.2+ will create a minor 1.3 and publish this one)
- Rendition: None, publish rendition (on rendition publishing user story)
After configuration, user publishes and a corresponding proxy documents are created on the destination folder.
- Given I am in a listing When I select a list of publishable document then I see a selection publish document action
- When I click on Publish action then a dialog with the description of this ticket will appear.
- When I'm on a Publish dialog then the only rendition options are none or default rendition (for publishing)
- When I'm on a Publish dialog then the only option on version is `latest`
- When I publish a set of documents then the correct proxy/publication is created according to my options