Affects Version/s: 9.2
Component/s: Seam / JSF UI
Steps to reproduce:
Using Studio -
1. Create new hierarchical vocabulary by referencing the sample CSV file in Nuxeo documentation (hierarchical-vocabulary.csv).
2. Create new document type that uses a field within the schema that is a 'Directory' linked to the vocabulary that was just created.
3. Add the 'multiple chained vocabulary' widget to the creation layout for the new document.
4. Save and load the Studio package into the server.
In JSF UI -
5. Change the 'America' entry to 'Merica' in the vocabulary you just created, on the Vocabularies tab of the Admin section.
6. Create a new document - of the newly created document type.
On creation you will notice that 'Merica' is not present within the Directory. The original value - 'America' is also not present.