Affects Version/s: 6.0
Fix Version/s: 6.0-HF45
How to reproduce:
- set up a Nuxeo instance with hot fixes up to 39 (not sure if this is important) and mongodb as backend database
- create a File document in a workspace
- add the File document to a new *collection collection1
- XML export of Collection1 shows the document reference of the File document in field collection:documentIds
- permanently delete the File document
document reference of the File document is not removed from field collection:documentIds. This only happens with mongodb, the document reference is properly removed with PostGreSQL.
I also noticed that the content view used for a collection does not list any document even when having member documents, could be a side effect of the bug.
Automation operation Collection.GetDocumentsFromCollection executed on the collection return an empty list of documents.
Find below docker-compose files to set up the necessary test Nuxeo instance: