Several labels improvements, as well some UI modifications:
- [x] Nuxeo Application -> Nuxeo Server
- [x] Remove: "You won't need to configure your application again."
- [x] Remove: "You can also change these settings later, in the Admin Center."
- [x] "Default parameters are for test purpose only. For production environment, please refer to the official installation documentation: https://doc.nuxeo.com/nxdoc/installation/"
- [x] Remove "Relational"
- [x] Default -> Database (Default)
- [x] Muti-directory -> Multi Directory (Database + LDAP); as well as sub-combobox entries.
- [x] Remove Warning about Studio Override
- [x] "Nuxeo SQL database" -> "Nuxeo database"
- [x] "another kind of directory" -> "another source"
- [x] Modules -> Addons, "Select Modules" -> "Select Addons", etc.
- [x] "Select the features you would like to install with the Nuxeo Platform. " -> "Select the features you would like to install on the Nuxeo Server. "
- [x] Remove "Nuxeo JSF UI"
- [x] Remove "JSF UI dependency"
- [x] Remove from Web UI desc: "Web UI is the new UI for Nuxeo Server."
- [x] Rename Modules -> Addons
- is related to
NXP-23083 Update the wizard branding
NXP-23143 Change platform wizard to check WebUI as default
NXP-23196 Merge NoSQL db and SQL-based
NXBT-1938 fix_zip.sh must follow removals of the nuxeo-cap server classifier and of JSF UI from the wizard
- is required by
NXP-22619 Update wizard to show MongoDB directories configuration