- Create a document type called Author
- Create a document type called Book, add an attribute called "author" to the schema that is of type "Document" (to reference the Author)
- In Book creation layout add the field "author" and be sure that the NXQL query you select an author
- Create a Workspace
- Create a folder "Library"
- Create a folder "A" (we will put a book here)
- Create a folder "Z" ( we will put an author here)
- In folder Z create an author A1
- In folder A create a book B1 that references author A1
- Go to folder "Library"
- Click on "ZIP Tree XML Export"
- Remove folder "Library"
- Go the the trash and remove the folder "Library" permanently
- Import the exported zip using the web import
You'll have the issue saying org.nuxeo.ecm.core.api.validation.DocumentValidationException: Constraint violation thrown: '"05e9d36d-ddb0-4..." is not a valid document id.'
Because it was trying to resolve the dependency to the id that doesn't exist anymore.
This case blocks from exporting a zip structure (with references) in a platform and importing it in another.